"There there, I’m sorry I scared you. *pats and kisses* you’re a good dog, good dog."
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Thranduil in Desolation of Smaug: A summary
“M e ? You seriously think I could k i l l anyone?”
THIS IS THE NEW MUST BLOG THURSDAY POST.
It is official!
To believe in a universe as young as six or seven thousand years old is to extinguish the light from most of the galaxy. Not to mention, the light from all the hundred billion other galaxies in the observable universe.
Tony Abbott has agreed to a purchase of $12 billion for Joint strike fighters. This would make it one of the largest defence purchases in Australia. In an era where security threats and our military engagement has evolved well past conventional warfare with other nations, such a large investment is wasteful.To make things worse, the planes have been heavily criticised by a US Weapons tester report which states that:
software indicate deficiencies still exist in fusion, radar, electronic warfare, navigation, electro-optical target system, distributed aperture system, helmet-mounted display system, and datalink
In the meantime the Abbott government continues to attack beneficial investment into our communities including education, health, welfare, environment, infrastructure and scientific research programs. (X)